Da Lat is always a must-see lovely destination in the South of Viet Nam. It is the holly land for the couple for honey moon. The weather here is ideal for all year around. This city is famous for many natural and artificial lakes such as Ho Xuan Huong, Than Tho, Da Thien, and Tuyen Lam bordered by lines of pine trees, which are a well-known feature of Dalat. A trip to Dalat is not complete until one goes to discover the countryside area. With Dalat Countryside tour full day, you will have chance to visit famous plantations: coffee, tea,… learn how to make wine, silk, go to the imposing waterfall.
- Visit special Silkworn farm.
- See the biggest Elephant waterfall.
Places to Visit:
- Van Thanh flower village
- Ta Nung Pass
- Minority Village
- Highlands Coffee Plantation
- Organic Rice Wine Workshop
- Weasel Coffee Workshop
- Silk Worm Growing & Silk Factory
- Elephant Waterfall
- Linh An Pagoda
- Cricket Farm
- Ancient Railway Station
- 8:00 am to 8:30 am: The tour guide will pick you up at your hotel for Dalat city tour full day
- In the morning, you will enjoy fresh air on the way to Van Thanh Flower village to get closer to daily lives of local people. Many kinds of flowers are planted here to make our life more beautiful! We will continue to cross Ta Nung pass, enjoy the whole view of Nam Ban town and the mighty sight of huge jungle. Let’s stop to visit Highlands Coffee Plantation and Weasel Coffee Workshop (Kopi luwak or civet coffee) : tasting coffee (excluded fee) and learn about coffee making process. Then take a walk around K’Ho minority village. The most interesting thing of this tour is the Silk Factory: to watch the silkworm rearing and the process of silk making. Our tour guide will show you how silkworms grow and take a tour around the factory to see how the silk is made.
- Have your lunch at local restaurant on the way (tour guide will recommend the prestigious restaurant if require)
- In the afternoon, you will enjoy the imposing wild scene of Elephant Waterfall, the widest waterfall of Lam Dong province, impressive! roaring like thunder! Climbing up to the hill through the cement stairs, you will see a solemn pagoda – Linh An Pagoda with two august dragons flanking two sides. Then touching the huge Happy Buddha can bring you happiness and luck basing on the belief of local people. Have you ever try local rice wine? Let find out how they make it and taste a little bit at Workshop of Organic Rice Wine! Cricket Farm is the last place of countryside, tasting the fried crickets (included fee) and enjoy it! crunchy! On the way back to Dalat, you will visit Ancient Train Station of Indochina – Dalat Railway Station which is the oldest and the most beautiful railway station in Indochina, one of the precious heritages of Vietnam, a unique cog railway of Asia and second over the world after Switzeland.
- 4:00 pm to 4:30 pm: The driver will drop you off at your hotel. Finish Dalat countryside tour full day – See you again !
|2 pax||3-4 pax||5-6 pax||7-8 pax||9-15 pax|
|Price/ person USD||35||25||20||19||18|
- A/C bus, pick up and return at your hotel
- English speaking tourist guide
- Entrance fees and tourist permits
- Bottled water ( private tour)
- Tasting rice wine, tasting crickets,
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expense