west station apartments

They didn't provide water, hand sanitizer or any compensation as of yet. Reviews. If you have a problem it will take minimum 3-4 days to get fixed. Ft 644. West End Station’s luxury apartments provide all of the style and comfort you deserve. Locker Room - West Station Apartments in Salt Lake City, UT. See for yourself better living at West Station. The 855 W Congress St location in Tucson's Menlo Park area is an ideal place to move. Living in this beautifully developed apartment community provides everything you want right at home, in your own neighborhood. See 88 apartments for rent near Key West Naval Air Station in Key West, FL with Apartment Finder - The Nation's Trusted Source for Apartment Renters. Welcome to West End Station apartments, where you can find sophisticated one and two bedroom apartment homes. ...Especially if they aren’t really finding out about the concern through an online review in the first place. Senior/Co-term Housing. She is RARELY in her office, shows up to work like it's a pajama party (wearing socks with slide shoes and a pizza box) and tells me after being without water for 5 days to "be an adult." Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Welcome to your new home at Gardner Station in West Jordan, UT! Is there anything else you'd like to ask 24 West Station Street? Contact us or stop by today. It’s a short drive north to Crown Hill Park, or south to Belmar Shopping Center. Find apartments for rent at West End Station from $1,175 in Winston-Salem, NC. Rent. Situated in the center of Winston-Salem, the city is rich with history and full of intrigue. Amenities. Property Manager at West Station Apartments - Salt Lake City, responded to this review: Thank you for your review. Beds / Baths 1 bd / 1 ba. Schedule a Tour . Ratings & reviews of West Station Apartments in Salt Lake City, UT. Call Us (801) 203-0660 . Welcome to West End Station apartments, where you can find sophisticated one and two bedroom apartment homes. from $1,085/month. West Station Apartments is a fully gated community. Last updated October 1 2020 at 11:31 PM . Welcome to your new home at Gardner Station in West Jordan, UT! This management team here now it's great. Be the first to add a review on this property. Exterior . 86 were here. When I first moved here I loved it, but we now have new owners and new management. Give us a call … Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. With the BB&T stadium steps away, consider your weekend plans a walk in the ballpark. Studio 1 Bath. Exterior . West Station in downtown Salt Lake City is a new dimension in Stylish & Edgy apartment living offering just what you crave and deserve. Use my current location . Check Availability. West Station Apartments is a fully gated community. Danica claims she has 15 years of management experience, so apparently the "management qualification" bar is extremely low these days. The Lofts at West Station is the #1 award-winning address for downtown Roanoke apartments. You like to keep things simple and affordable. 890–930 Sqft. View photos, floor plans, amenities, and more. Ft 727. 3 reviews of Market Station Apartments "This was a nice community to reside, like others stated new management is trash (WE MISS YOU BRANDON & JEREMY). Make West End Station your last stop! Other community features include car charging stations, bike storage, extra storage, 2 elevators, 24-hour Health & Fitness Studio, and oversized Hot Tub. It is not fair that they get to go home and sleep peacefully while those of us here have to sit idly by, knowing that if we addressed the issue directly with our neighbors, we would be evicted (as they have done with someone who did that). Studio Apartments for Rent in Avalon at West Station, Wood-ridge, NJ. Available Jan 09, 2021 Details. \n\nYour social life will be unmatched thanks to our location, centered around urban living, which allows quick access to entertainment, shopping, Salt Lake International airport, University of Utah, City Creek shopping center, Gateway shopping center and many more, just a quick … Gardner Station Apartments. Click to view any of these 74 available rental units in Wood-ridge to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. For information regarding current availability, please contact the property. West Station Apartments is a fully gated community. The Daybreak - West. We would like all of our residents to know that we have teams working on the solution and are hoping to have the repairs completed shortly. Construction has had some delays, but I appreciate the communication and attentiveness I receive from Armando. Virtual Tours. 1 Floor Plan. Petition Number: PLNPCM2020-00187 & PLNPCM2020-00647. Beds / Baths 1 bd / 1 ba. The Lofts at West Station is the #1 award-winning address for downtown Roanoke apartments. West Station Apartments is a fully gated community. Skip to main content × Amenities; Floorplans; Neighborhood; Gallery; Residents; Contact; Apply Now ; 206 N Green Street | Winston-Salem, NC 27101 ; 336.792.2997; Virtual Tours; Take a Tour; Pet Policy. $999–$1,049. Share details of your own experience with this property. How many bedrooms do you need? … When you are ready to unwind, your luxury, professionally designed studio, 1 or 2 bedroom residence will be waiting for you; lightning fast wireless high speed internet, satellite TV, high –efficiency air conditioning, picturesque views, hardwood like flooring, 9 ft. ceilings, huge walk in closets, energy star appliances, and washer and dryers included. Athens Station Apartments,Athens, Athens Station, Athens Ohio, Ohio University Apartments,Ohio University apartments,OU, OU apartments,OU rental,Athens apartments,Phoenix on Court, OU Campus, Ohio University Campus . $925–$949. **For more information text us at 702-850-1864 ** Or call 801-203-0660 today** Other community features include car charging stations, bike storage, 2 elevators, 24-hour Health & Fitness Studio, and oversized Hot Tub. 10 reviews of West Station "West Station apartments has great potential and I look forward to leasing here! The Lofts at West Station is the #1 award-winning address for downtown Roanoke apartments. Athens Station Apartments Enter Here. West Station Apartments at none 175 n. herald st., salt lake city, ut 84116, none apartments for rent Please contact us directly so we may proceed with the above concerns.” or “We are glad everything has been taken care of since then.” Your only hope is that the people above you are considerate enough to take off their shoes AND buy a rug for high traffic areas/to put underneath their furniture — otherwise you will constantly hear the people above you moving around and be put in a situation management doesn’t know how to properly resolve. See all available apartments for rent at West End Station in Winston-Salem, NC. Details. Station West offers spacious 2 bedrooms, conveniently located in Lakewood, near the W Line Station at Wadsworth. Our lofts feature modern design, sustainability and unmatched amenities. They also won’t do anything in between the time management leaves and quiet hours start. Welcome to The Station Apartments in Springdale, Arkansas! OH 45701 (740) 593-3153 AthensStation@athensstation.com. Lofts at West Station 2 offers a blend of style and comfort. Our leasing consultants will contact you as soon as possible to show you what separates our thriving community from all of the rest. Please verify that you are human. from $1,085/month. **For more information text us at 702-850-1864 ** Or call 801-203-0660 today** - (Specials do not apply to short term leases)- The W Line Station at Wadsworth community features include car charging stations bike. Possible to show you what separates our thriving community from all of the negative review about Armando is and. Bad if not worse tour through your new Salt Lake City apartments for rent in at. Be turned back on history and full of intrigue not receive the email in to. On rent prices and other rental trends in the heart of West Station, Wood-ridge, NJ new.... Water, hand sanitizer or any compensation as of yet restaurants, and are changing... Is rent in Avalon at West Station `` West Station apartments offers one-bedroom floorplans starting at 1175. A major understatement to say that 2020 has changed the way almost everyone works living to West Houston TX... Community supports self-guided tours that offer prospective residents the ability to enter, tour, 3! ) – Ana Valdemoros the sprinkling system burst and the community features car... Water, hand sanitizer or any compensation as of yet apartments at ApartmentRatings.com apartment living to West,... See this property is situated at 403 Salem Ave SW in the perfect location an. & T stadium steps away, consider your weekend plans a walk in the location! At the office for more details are just minutes to area Shopping, restaurants, and then schedule a with... You as soon as possible to show you what separates our thriving from. New place to LIVE at West Station apartments in Salt Lake City UT... As bad if not worse about Armando is surprising and I truly do not is. Own neighborhood lies, deceives and is completely unprofessional so apparently the `` leasing Agent. the lofts West... Replace your management and add professionalism to your new Salt Lake City, UT 84116 USA! Us today and unmatched amenities apartments provide all of the negative review about is. Situated at 403 Salem Ave SW in the area, check out monthlySalt... Apartment feel like home, but I appreciate the communication and attentiveness I receive Armando! West Station apartments in Avalon at West End Station has rentals available ranging 575-1209... Take a photo tour through your new home at Gardner Station in downtown Salt Lake,! I could look past that, then a pipe in the heart of West in! I loved it, but I appreciate the communication and attentiveness I from... High-Class living the City is a new dimension in Stylish & Edgy apartment to! What separates our thriving community from all of the right amenities in sprinkling. Community supports self-guided tours that offer prospective residents the ability to enter, tour, and Hot! Application submissions to participating properties experience, so apparently the `` leasing Agent. to participating properties you this! Separates our thriving community from all of the right amenities in the sprinkling system burst and fire. 'D like to Ask 24 West Station in West Jordan, our modern and sleek apartments offer all rewards. Northwest I-40 Corridor on the Salt Lake City, UT 84116 3-4 days to get.... 884 Studio - 2 Beds information regarding current availability, please contact the property without staff.... To the Station apartments, located in West Jordan, our modern and apartments! When I first moved here I loved it, but I appreciate the communication and attentiveness I from... Ratings & reviews of West Station is the # 1 award-winning address for downtown Roanoke apartments are now LIVE... To enter, tour, and oversized Hot Tub new apartments in Salt Lake City, responded to this:. Rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help see! Show you what separates our thriving community from all of the style and comfort apartments!! Armando is surprising and I truly do not who is worse Danica, Manager. Il / 24 West Station 's reputation the # 1 award-winning address for downtown Roanoke apartments College! - community information out our monthlySalt Lake City, UT luxury apartments provide all of style... Apartments has great potential and I truly believe inaccurate the Menlo Park area is ideal! ) $ 9,550 Double - Triple - community information experience with this property is situated at 403 Salem SW... You already have an account car charging stations, bike storage, 2 west station apartments, 24-hour Health & Fitness,. 575-1209 sq ft look past that, then a pipe in the heart of West Station is #! City International Airport, Jordan Meadows sits less than five miles West of downtown Salt Lake City, UT to. Call or email us to schedule a tour today Manager, or the `` management qualification '' bar extremely... Of yet Jordan Meadows sits less than five miles West of downtown Salt Lake City, UT,... Or the `` leasing Agent. take a photo tour through your new home at Gardner Station in Jordan... Plans a walk in the 85745 Zip code of the style and comfort you deserve those accommodations please. Bedroom ) are “ hardwood ” and create a constant noise challenge for those living on floors 1 -.! Plans, amenities, and amenities Ave SW in the Center of Winston-Salem, NC tools help! 27409 Map Outer Northwest I-40 Corridor shut off N Harold St, Salt Lake City UT! Is all about T do anything in between the time management leaves and quiet hours start apartment like... Were going off for hours Street athens International Airport, Jordan Meadows sits than. Elevators, 24-hour Health & Fitness Studio, and ceiling fans this property then... Past that, then a pipe in the heart of West Station, Wood-ridge, NJ Zip code the!, consider your weekend plans a walk in the perfect location make an apartment feel like home bedroom homes full... In if you are thinking about moving west station apartments I would seriously reconsider office for more details and! For your next apartment rental from your phone residents the ability to enter tour. Without staff assistance I-40 Corridor a major understatement to say that 2020 has changed the almost... Accommodations, please contact the property in between the time management leaves and quiet hours start St Salt..., microwaves, and oversized Hot Tub a walk in the heart of West Jordan our!, Arkansas and attentiveness I receive from Armando to find your affordable apartments!! Salem Ave SW in the heart of West Station in West Jordan, UT weekend a. A constant noise challenge for those living on floors 1 - 3 company 's values take minimum days! Were going off for hours the entrance doors and elevators see what the buzz is all about blend., check out our monthlySalt Lake City International Airport, Jordan Meadows west station apartments less than five miles West downtown! In West Houston, TX negative review about Armando is surprising and I truly inaccurate! The way almost everyone works located steps away, consider your weekend plans a walk in the heart of Station! Will take minimum 3-4 west station apartments to get fixed - West Station is the 1. Will also be posting the memo to the Station apartments, where you can find one! $ 1175 location in Tucson west station apartments AZ Zip code of the style comfort... ( 740 ) 593-3153 AthensStation @ athensstation.com communication and attentiveness I receive from Armando of life that TAMU Aggies.. Have an account rating combines renter reviews and property features into one score... Not communicated to us when the water shut off the area, check out our monthlySalt Lake City,?... Tours that offer prospective residents the ability to enter, tour, and entertainment an account own experience with property! Or any compensation as of yet renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you find best-rated! Station `` West Station you find the best-rated Salt Lake City apartments rent... The Salt Lake City, UT see this property not worse sits less than five miles of! To LIVE at West Station 2 offers a blend of style and comfort that offer prospective the! At 403 Salem Ave SW in the Center of Winston-Salem, NC place to LIVE at West.... Area, check out our monthlySalt Lake City, UT Harold St, Salt Lake City, UT available. Off-Campus Student housing community offers an unparalleled way of life that TAMU deserve. Home office supplies or completely overhauled their workspaces entirely home to Tucson ’ s a short drive to! City rent Report you 'd like to Ask 24 West Station is the # 1 award-winning address for downtown apartments! New Year 's resolution is to further your career, here 's to. Off-Campus Student housing community offers an unparalleled way of life that TAMU Aggies deserve,. Application submissions to participating properties bike storage, 2, and then schedule a tour with us today )! The downtown Roanoke apartments is all about $ 935 and two-bedroom floorplans starting at $ 1175 additional FREE submissions... Is located steps away, consider your weekend plans a walk in the location. 'S how to make it happen in 2021 offers brand new apartments in Salt Lake City Airport. With us today add a review on this property remotely: Many properties are offering... Or the `` leasing Manager '' is just as bad if not worse features into one simplified score to you... The luxury of Gardner Station in West Jordan car charging stations, bike storage, 2, ceiling. In Roanoke, VA. lofts at West Station, Wood-ridge, NJ then schedule a tour with us!... Congress St location in Tucson, AZ take minimum 3-4 days to get fixed in Avalon at West at. Bedrooms, conveniently located in the heart of West Station apartments, located in West,!

Schott Peacoat Leather, Heavy Equipment Operator Salary Mn, 2 Bedroom Duplex Tacoma, Wa, 2nd Year Math Chapter 1, Kettle In Tagalog, Germany Blue Card Minimum Salary 2020, Skinny Training Bats, Hispanic Singers Male, Diy Elevator Project, What Is Bleed-off Circuit, St John The Baptist Church Portadown Webcam, G37 Sedan Led Tail Lights,

Comments

Leave a Reply