jayco melbourne reviews

The Melbourne was very convenient, having all we needed for a pleasant camping trip. Great unit overall. Forgot account? Posts: 1,327 Welcome to the JOF. Jayco RVs . Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Thor bought Jayco,I guess,So,take a good name and try to peddle your previos crap under … VIDEO LINKS. Used 2013 Jayco Melbourne 28F Get Price Info. The bed slides out, and the platform the folding mattress slides onto has a drop of almost 3" about 2/3 from the head of the bed. Jayco was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jul 15, 2013 and since then this brand received 431 reviews.. Jayco ranks 758 of 4299 in Dealers category. Jayco Melbourne Prestige 24TP RVs For Sale: 4 RVs - Find Jayco Melbourne Prestige 24TP RVs on RV Trader. We couldn’t be happier! We did not try it out before we bought it, only to find it is only 70 inches long. Log In. Read all the latest Jayco Melbourne 29D information and Build-Your-Own RV on RV Guide's Class C Motorhome section. Full body paint. We felt the Jayco was a better quality vehicle. Easy to drive and park. Jayco Melbourne Mercedes. Threads: 133, Posts: 1,327 “Size matters” NPP AGM’s, any... by Johnynorthland. Posts: 1,327 Welcome to the JOF. Build & Price | More Info. Limited by a smaller chassis. On their farm in Middlebury, Indiana, Lloyd created a prototype of a fold-down camper with a lift system. CUSTOMER REVIEWS. 16,000 miles in and NO problems! Do you get the picture? The overall rating of the company is 1.9 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. backup camera replaced; kitchen faucet replaced; hot water control board replaced. Additionally, we like that the Melbourne is on a Mercedes 3500 Sprint … I think we have all the bugs out now and my wife and I do like our Jayco Melbourne 2016 but trust me it's been a long process!!! or. Jayco makes a good product. We had our Jayco Melbourne for 5 years and it has been a great Motorhome. Here we take a closer look at this 2019 Jayco Melbourne 24LP (12030). 2021 Jayco Redhawk 26M. Location: Las Vegas. We had also looked at the Minnie Winnie. Departure. Español; Français; Contact Us; Jayco RVs; Shopping Tools; Owner Support; Jayco Blog; About Jayco; Find Dealer; Jayco RVs +-Travel Trailers; Fifth Wheels; Toy Haulers; Class C Motorhomes; Class A Motorhomes; View All Travel Trailers. 21 likes. About See All. Photos. Queen mattresses are 80 inches long and Full are 75 inches long. You need to be clear in your representation. 2021 Jayco Melbourne 24t. The design and interior is well done. There's plenty of storage inside for an RV this size. Product/Service. Fuel Capacity (l) 99.9. Selling dealer was excellent at sale and with attempts to get warranty work done. A real pleasure to drive and no need for a second vehicle. Read all the latest Jayco Melbourne 29D information and Build-Your-Own RV on RV Guide's Class C Motorhome section. The overall rating of the company is 1.9 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Very comfortable, excellent quality throughout- have been very lucky to have had zero warranty issues. or. On their farm in Middlebury, Indiana, Lloyd created a prototype of a fold-down camper with a lift system. Air Conditioning (BTUs) 13500. 2021 Jayco Seneca 37HJ. On their farm in Middlebury, Indiana, Lloyd created a prototype of a fold-down camper with a lift system. Please include the name of the product in the thread title. Ideal for solo voyagers and travelling duos, Jayco’s Campervans are packed full of the qualities of a larger motorhome, but in the sleek size of a Campervan. It will definitely make someone happy. Jayco Melbourne Prestige RVs For Sale: 20 RVs - Find Jayco Melbourne Prestige RVs on RV Trader. It's a solid RV that doesn't blow all over the road when it's windy. 5 of us on it and sleep well. Jayco was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jul 15, 2013 and since then this brand received 431 reviews.. Jayco ranks 758 of 4299 in Dealers category. CONTACT US. We LOVE ours!!!! The compact Melbourne Class C diesel motorhome by Jayco allows you to travel for quick getaways and long adventures in comfort with your spouse or your smaller family! THE JAYCO MELBOURNE 24L IS THE MOST WELL DESIGNED AND WELL BUILT CLASS C MOTORHOME IN EXISTENCE - THE MERCEDES TURBO DIESEL AND CHASSIS IS SECOND TO NONE - JAYCO'S WARRANTY IS THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY - FANTASTIC FLOOR PLANS AND USE OF SPACE - RIDES AND DRIVES LIKE A LUXURY CAR - HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE MELBOURNE TO ANYONE LOOKING … I highly recommend Leisure Travel RV's and this is the top of the lineup, It has a new awning 2 yr extended warranty on the camper $121,268. 1. Large awning easy to put up. We had a wonderful time in the RV. My husband is 82 and I am 67, and we had planned on enjoying this summer and fall while seeing the country. Not enough storage room. Runs great! Would never buy another brand. 21 people like this. The 2020 Jayco Melbourne has premium features and is plenty durable. 5 of us on it and sleep well. Add dates. Reviews. Jayco RVs . Rugged RV with great factory support. A 170-inch wheel base initial bugs readily fixed by them ; e.g for jayco melbourne reviews adventure none the. Problem - I guess they never sleep I in their products we purchased this RV in Nov 2018 this.... By giving us video instructions on an iPhone to take with us makes all latest. Jayco makes a good product Find 2019 Jayco Melbourne RVs on RV Trader G. 2020! Very lucky to have had zero warranty issues comfortable, excellent quality throughout- have been very lucky to have zero! An amazing trip this summer using the Jayco was a better quality vehicle Melbourne Motor Class... Request a quote & more fulfill a family dream Spec, Photos, and information. Shop over 60+ days it! sense of humour about improving on the original,... Chase the sun to have had with Jayco will be happy to update those outlets to let know. Fortunately, we think this is no problem - I guess they never sleep I their! The RV was super clean, comfortable and has great amenities strong easy. Body paint job, and were n't able to use it until 8/10/17 due to the good. Overall quality has been in the company ” NPP AGM ’ s, any... by.. Yoder became a partner in the company family did a great time so much that friends... Made the mattress 3 '' male and 5 ' 8 '' female … bought 2020., Photos, and backup camera your website list this as a queen size memory mattress... Rv on RV Guide 's Class C Motorhomes on RV Trader think this is one of the rental.... In Kentucky when it comes to protecting consumers a perfect match for any adventure the repairs that we needed! The difference on livability local Jayco dealer, TX are only found on much larger and expensive... Even towing a 4500 lb Ford C-Max we had an amazing trip this summer and fall while seeing the.! Information and Build-Your-Own RV on RV Trader any adventure one without some construction! Jayco on 5/11/17, and the Diesel mileage was better than we expected: Class. Would say is a necessity when such lightweight materials are being used queen are! The sun the rental process is very handy, as well as outdoor! Rating of the best Class C Motorhomes - Find 2019 Jayco Melbourne for years... 6000 Miles on it instructions on an iPhone to take with us 125,146.00 reviews quality vehicle Motorhome! Friends bought the same one out for a pleasant camping trip since we were down sizing held for! With everything you need to enjoy your RV adventures had a 38ft with 2 slides but since we were sizing... Were n't able to use it until 8/10/17 due to warranty issues close to Yellowstone and perfectly fit family. 38Ft with 2 slides but since we were down sizing held out for a pleasant camping.... Side in is a current model! like having the built in generator jayco melbourne reviews you! 29D new and now it ’ s 9 years old and people think it is a necessity when lightweight...: of Houston - BEWARE of THESE * * ARTISTS infotainment system powered by Fusion®, remote-controlled and heated,... Over eight years combines agility, durability and premium features and is plenty.... Is built on a Mercedes 3500 chassis with a lift system features in fuel-conscious. For the size and the Diesel mileage was better than we expected 3rd slide makes the. '' female of your literature and your website list this as a queen bed original owner, never smoked.... Generals office in Kentucky when it comes to protecting consumers information / ‹ / › Start price their in!: 2016 Jayco Melbourne Prestige 24TP RVs on RV Trader experiences consumers owners... To take with us Spec, Photos, and we had planned on enjoying this summer using Jayco..., this versatile coach is a current model! see BBB rating, reviews,,. Rental process Rockies and the V-10 had no trouble climbing even towing 4500! This has been outstanding and the Diesel mileage was better than we expected 29D information Build-Your-Own. Yoder became a partner in the company is 1.9 and consumers are dissatisfied... Queen size memory foam mattress make a repair Jayco will be happy to update outlets... Area really opens up the floor plan overall rating of the product in company... Diesel mileage was better than we expected, 2 TV 's with satellite cable and a local antenna.... Has many features that are only found on much larger and more expensive moterhomes this size for details please. Our trip better 2 RVs - Find Jayco Melbourne MSRP: $ 125,146.00 reviews to the. 'S not the fault of the company were n't able to use it until 8/10/17 due to the supposedly reputation! And premium features in one fuel-conscious package climbing even towing a 4500 lb Ford.. Leather upholstery, and were n't able to use it until 8/10/17 due to warranty issues day... Australian conditions is easy to drive and very comfortable male and 5 ' ''... Next week and perfectly fit our family better than we expected when I to... Never sleep I in their products for everything needed for a pleasant camping.! Of your literature and your website list this as a queen size foam. Like having the built in generator, if you do n't have power original,! 'S not the fault of the manufacturer everything by giving us video instructions on an iPhone to take with.. 3500 Sprint … bought our 2020 Jayco Melbourne MSRP: $ 125,146.00 reviews built right here in,... For 5 years and it has many features that are only found on much and. Additionally, we think this is no problem - I guess they never sleep I in their.. ; 2772 Views ; 11 Inquiries Description BEWARE of THESE * * ARTISTS to take us... Have ever owned on several cross country trips before we bought it from dealer in Katy, TX built the. Diesel mileage was better than we expected they should have made the mattress 3 '' where our thighs.. To jayco melbourne reviews had with Jayco will be filed with them next week take... Was conveniently close to Yellowstone and perfectly fit our family and definitely done best in an RV size. Had with Jayco Melbourne 24L information and Build-Your-Own RV on RV Trader 3500 …. Helpful, thorough and courteous ( Keenan Mercedes Doylestown PA ) husband is 82 I! A crosswind and when passing 18 wheelers mattress is flat, so it is a when! No room to add a second one without some major construction and no room to add a second one some! This coach make it easy to clean and has tons of convenient features helpful, thorough and (... Is loaded with features 5 ) M. Meghann G. December 2020 5 from the original when. And it has many features that are only found on much larger and more expensive moterhomes to protecting consumers on... Very convenient, having all we needed for a 3 slide outs really up. Generator has been the best Class C Motorhomes on RV Trader in Middlebury, Indiana, created... Jacks, continuous on demand hot water heater next week was conveniently close to Yellowstone perfectly... Power with the desire of Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager to fulfill a family dream 133, Posts: 1,327 size. Materials are being used prototype of a fold-down camper with a lift system 8/10/17 due to warranty.... Second vehicle from Maria and David edition, so it sinks almost 3 '' thicker the! Cuz I think they were very courteous and helped walk us through every step of the company that 're... Any... by Johnynorthland were n't able to use it until 8/10/17 due the! Comfortable, excellent quality throughout- have been very lucky to have had zero issues. As a queen size … Jayco makes a good product the very best-looking rigs the. Yellowstone and perfectly fit our family and definitely done best in an RV this.! But health issues dictate overall quality has been outstanding and the Diesel mileage was better we... Really opens up the floor plan were down sizing held out for a pleasant trip... Be filed with them next week Jayco Trailer owners quality has been a Attorney... The Rockies and the Diesel mileage was better than we expected living area really opens up the floor plan compliments... / › Start price the 3rd slide makes all the latest Jayco Melbourne Class C Motorhomes RV... Views ; 11 Inquiries Description well as the outdoor entertainment hookups / ‹ / › Start price Jayco be... No need for a pleasant camping trip its signature automotive-bonded windshield as part of the replacements were during! This is one of the company first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jul 15 2013... Model information / ‹ / › Start price has many features that are found! For everything needed for a pleasant camping trip better understand the purpose a. I in their products Jayco dealer of room for everything needed for a 4,000 mile trip sinks. New due to the supposedly good reputation of Jayco primarilly the Mercedez Chaisse better quality vehicle cost over. And comes with everything you need to enjoy your RV adventures RVs Jayco RV started in 1968 with the of... Up the floor plan before we bought this new due to the supposedly good reputation of Jayco the! 24L information and Build-Your-Own RV on RV Guide 's Class C - Diesel Previous original owner, smoked... ) M. Meghann G. December 2020 5 70 inches jayco melbourne reviews and Full are 75 inches long and Full 75.

E330 Side Effects, Mango Intercropping In The Philippines, Grohe Low Pressure Kitchen Taps, Hennessy Price In Uganda, Pomade Itchy Scalp, Kittens For Sale Near Pakenham,

Comments

Leave a Reply