evga customer service uk

EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 ULTRA GAMING, 10G-P5-3885-KR, 10GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Cooling, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate 1755MHz Boost Clock 477.4GT/s Texture Fill Rate Don't wast your time and money on evga Customer service doesn't reply to my email, my GPU is under warranty their website show that but they refused to fix it, don't buy evga product. EVGA, one of the world's top Nvidia graphics card partners, has announced that it has opened a dedicated Customer Service Centre in the UK. It's my first high end card and I'm so excited. Get … Terms of use Shipped by Newegg. Write a Review. Previously UK residents would get local support and manage returns and so on through the EU support centre, based in Munich, Germany. Now we are using a queue based notification system. 100%. SILENCE IS GOLDEN AND SOMETIMES PLATINUM Home - United Kingdom Components; Power Supplies; Power Supplies; EVGA; Item#: N82E16817438163; Sold by: Newegg. 179. Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9AM to 6PM PST. EVGA 700 W1, 80+ WHITE 700W, 3 Year Warranty, Power Supply 100-W1-0700-K3 (UK) Cooler Master MWE 700 White-v2, 700W 80 Plus ATX Power Supply, UK powercord Thermaltake TR2 Series 700 W 80 Plus Certified Active PFC Power Supply Unit - Black UK servicing joins the EVGA 24/7 online support initiative and Step-Up initiative as implicit features which make EVGA motherboards, PSUs and GPUs all the more competitive. EVGA Global 3 Year Limited Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support . Forum posts: 2,701,730 How Competitions work Opinion. fadsarmy Hi. 80 PLUS White certified, with 85% efficiency or higher under typical loads. EVGA opens Customer Service Centre in the UK. Make informed decisions with expert advice. I greatly enjoy EVGA CS in terms of communication (though reps can be slow in responding), level of understanding, and policies for repair and replacement. NEWS. Write a Review. Contacting Customer Service. Compatibility of the EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3, 80 Plus GOLD 750W, Fully Modular, Eco Mode with New HDB Fan, 10 Year … Its now been 2 weeks. NO RESPONSE. Posted by 1 year ago. We have made some changes to the checkout process for EVGA.com 30 Series orders. However, this experience I had (while anecdotal, I'm sure) was not the most pleasant of experiences. Compatibility of the EVGA 500 W2, 80+ WHITE 500W, 3 Year Warranty, Power Supply 100-W2-0500-K3 (UK) (100-W2-0500-K3) For Support on this product, please contact our Customer Service Department at 888-881-EVGA (3842). EVGA Global 3 Year Limited Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support. UK customers: should you experience an EVGA 'Winter Meltdown' you can now get local support. For nearly 20 years, EVGA has built the most powerful graphics cards to play your games at the highest settings, powerful motherboards to run your system at optimal settings, and reliably efficient power supplies to power your system. I'll probably be upgrading my GPU's in next year and knowing that EVGA has a UK-based support centre is a BIG selling point for me! Europa 49.89.189.049 11; Amerika 888-881-3842 714-528-4500 … The Standard RMA is open to both original owners and second-hand owners of the product. If you require tech support, or customer service, log in and fill out a support ticket.. Monday – Friday 9AM to 6PM PST. Write a Review It is the first time this has happened in 15 years, according to PassMark testing data. Customer Service. Tags: EVGA SALES TEAM. EVGA 750 Watts Power Supply Part Number Efficiency ECO Mode … Change Country. NEW PRIZE EVERYDAY! Learn More. In particular, the CMA will look at the implications for Nvidia's Arm-utilising rivals. Subscribe. Reply. Write a Review. … I greatly enjoy EVGA CS in terms of communication (though reps can be slow in responding), level of understanding, and policies for repair and replacement. Subscribe. EVGA 750 GQ, 80+ GOLD 750W, Semi Modular, EVGA ECO Mode, 5 Year Warranty, Power Supply 210-GQ-0750-V3 (UK) P/N: 210-GQ-0750-V3. I also am very pleased that EVGA doesnt really do the "warranty void if removed" thing. Customer Reviews of the EVGA 600 W2, 80+ WHITE 600W, 3 Year Warranty, Power Supply 100-W2-0600-K3 (UK) (100-W2-0600-K3) Do you own this product? 100%. All centres will operate using 'special hours' over Xmas and New Year periods. Opens a new customer service center EVGA has announced that it has opened up a new service center in the United Kingdom in order to directly support local customers. Unbeatable 7 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support. Get Educated. So the 8800gts comes out. *UK (and EU) direct support isn't 24/7, its Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 18:00 CET. Add To Wish List Found on 288 wish list s. Are you an E-Blast Insider? Honestly only EVGA and Sapphire stand out to me in terms of customer service in the tech world through my experiences. Customer Reviews of the EVGA 600 W1, 80+ WHITE 600W, 3 Year Warranty, Power Supply 100-W1-0600-K3 (UK) (100-W1-0600-K3) Do you own this product? 10 panels being prepared in 13.3- to 16-inch sizes, and FHD up to 4K resolutions. © 2021 EVGA® Corporation | All Rights Reserved, ГЛАВНАЯ СТРАНИЦА ( Русский ). EVGA is a big name in the PC world, supplying Power Supplies and Graphics cards mainly so they are a name you can trust! Registrierte Kunden können Anfragen auch über das Anfrageformular auf unserer Support Seite einreichen. Email customer support, contact them through Facebook, and DM one of their representatives on reddit. Email Customer Support. Neben Grafikkarten werden auch Hauptplatinen für Intel-Computer produziert. Click to find out more. SIGN IN. EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G5, 80 Plus Gold 750W, Fully Modular, Eco Mode with FDB … Add To Wish List Found on 5 wish list s. Are you an E-Blast Insider? Change Country. Forum threads: 258,271 Official Website . EVGA Global 3 Year Limited Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support. Contact Us. This is awesome and I hope asus etc follow suit. You talk to a human being, you get great technical support at most hours of the day, and a long enough warranty to stand behind their products. Contact us motherboards EVGA Global 3 Year Limited Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support . This item is currently out of stock and it may or may not be restocked. 2013/10. NEWS. In urgent cases, we would like to ask you to contact us by telephone on +49 89 189 049 - 11, you can reach us Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. We thank you for your patience. News & Notice. I originally went to EVGA because of their 'step up' programme. EVGA, one of the world's top Nvidia graphics card partners, has announced that it has opened a dedicated Customer Service Centre in the UK. If you have any questions about the preceding RMA terms, please contact our Customer Service email: supportEU@evga.com or by calling: +49 89 189 049 - 0 / +44 1788 247 506. The EVGA SuperNova 1300W is an excellent power supply with almost Platinum-like efficiency, an extremely low ripple and good voltages. All rights reserved. Please note, you are on the EVGA.com US Online Store. Useful. Shipped by Newegg. … Very pleased with the results Very pleased with the results. EVGA North America's #1 NVIDIA partner. (Seriennummer ist erforderlich) Sollten Sie technischen Support, benötigen oder generelle Fragen haben, loggen Sie sich bitte ein und füllen ein Support Ticket aus.. Sollten Sie EVGA's Garantie in Anspruch nehmen wollen besuchen Sie bitte die RMA Seite für detaillierte Informationen. Customer Service can be reached 09:00 - 18:00 CET. Currently active users: 444. Write a Review. The EVGA NU Audio Card reintroduced the PC world to high-end audio, both stunning the audio world and making new fans along the way. Still no response. EVGA News; Press Release; Product Updates. Add to cart . EVGA and there customer service Rep Jaeson saying, "WE GOT YOU" They not only sent me the card they even remembered my birthday and said Happy Birthday. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. EVGA XR1 Capture Device ; EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 KO; EVGA GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR6; EVGA GeForce RTX 2080/2070 SUPER KO; EVGA Z490 Motherboards; EVGA FROSTBITE 2; EVGA 1600/1300 G+ Power Supplies; EVGA RTX 30 SERIES; EVGA NU … Add To Wish List Found on 195 wish list s. Are you an E-Blast Insider? The best costumer service available on planet Earth.EVGA service is extremely fast, friendly, honest and appreciates customers.EVGA company is the company that most respects its customers. EVGA @ OcUK Best Range Great Service Top Price - OVERCLOCKERS UK Forum ... 24/7 tech support, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. Shipped by Newegg. EVGA boasts that the opening of the new UK centre, its 24/7* support, extended warranty programmes, and EVGA Step-Up Program, are examples of why EVGA support … I got a GTX 1080 video card around the same time as the RTX line was being released, so I wanted to be 'future proofed' when the new line came out. … An Ultra-Quiet 120mm Fan. All owners must provide a proof of purchase in the form of an invoice or receipt. Home - United Kingdom Components; Fans & PC Cooling; Water / Liquid Cooling; EVGA; Item#: N82E16835288008; Sold by: Newegg. HUGE Shout-Out to EVGA Customer Service. I save and save and save and finally buy it. Excellent news, I had to send my EVGA GTX970 off to their old centre in Europe and it wasn't cheap or quick(to post) but cannot fault the RMA process itself. Add to cart . Customer Service Representative JOB SUMMARY: Assist customers with technical support and customer service issues via phone, email, and chat. I am about to invest heavily in evga products so I need reassurance. Make informed decisions with expert advice. People have been asking why EVGA service is so good. Home - United Kingdom Components; Power Supplies; Power Supplies; EVGA; Item#: N82E16817438161; Sold by: Newegg. EVGA Customers in the UK can now phone 01788 247 298 for direct support on EVGA products, and will also enjoy reduced shipping rates for both returns and Step-Up deals. I wont buy from EVGA again. I wanted to share to say thanks and to give a good recommendation to you all to give them your business. New OC Scanner for finding the best stable overclock. VAT-Inclusive Price £115.19. EVGA North America's #1 NVIDIA partner. I have emailed customer support and, maybe in a week when they email me back i'll be able to rma it. EVGA reserves the right to invoice you for shipping fees and service charges for any incomplete, damaged or modified Product that is returned to EVGA and requires repair or replacement or that is not otherwise covered under this Limited Warranty. Subscribe. As well as producing some of the highest quality graphics cards for Nvidia, EVGA’s super-reliable SuperNOVA range of power supplies have unbeatable performance … EVGA @ OcUK Best Range Great Service Top Price - OVERCLOCKERS UK Forum ... 24/7 tech support, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. If Brits require help or to return a product for service or repair, for example, posting to EVGA will be faster and cheaper and there's a local UK number for support too. Home - United Kingdom Components; Power Supplies; Power Supplies; EVGA; Item#: N82E16817438191; UNAVAILABLE FOR UK Shipping Limitations. Sorry I have to post this again but since no-one officially from evga replied I am compelled to doing so. Full support for GeForce RTX graphics cards and GeForce GTX 10-Series. EVGA. Provides up to 40A/480W on the +12V rail. Select Your Cookie Preferences. They have a first class warranty (should you ever need it) and their customer service is excellent. 80 PLUS White certified, with 85% efficiency or higher under typical loads. EVGA Europe Support Team. Marnie Sutton, Chief Operating Officer for EVGA Europe wrote to HEXUS to explain the move; "The UK is an extremely important market for EVGA and with our continued growth in the region, this is a way of saying thank you to all those customers who have supported EVGA to date." Add To Wish List Found on 64 wish list s. Are you an E-Blast Insider? Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Sutton added that EVGA didn't want its customers to be faced with prohibitive expenses calling and shipping overseas. Markus Kaesbauer Support Manager mkaesbauer@evga.com; EVGA USA Support Team. Facebook / Newsletter EVGA verwendete bis in das … News & Notice. Customer Service. Compatibility of the EVGA 600 W1, 80+ WHITE 600W, 3 Year Warranty, Power Supply 100-W1-0600-K3 (UK) (100-W1-0600-K3) For Support on this product, please contact our Customer Service Department at 888-881-EVGA (3842). Provides up to 49A/588W on the +12V rail. You may also reach us between the hours of 09:00 - 18:00 CET at the numbers listed on the right. EVGA Customer Service is typically excellent. By reading this site you agree to our cookie policy. To sign up, use the notification button on the product you would like to be notified for. Fax: +1.714.528.4501. Opinion. Hardware.Info UK. Brea, California. Advertise Once product is available (and it is your turn to purchase), you will receive a secure email that will allow you to purchase the product that you received a notification for. And EU ) direct support, or customer service i get it in system. By how the whole Launch Day thing went down silence is golden and sometimes..: Newegg Standard RMA is open to both original owners and second-hand owners of the product while anecdotal, 'm. The most pleasant of experiences its Monday - Friday: 09:00 - CET... Were upset by how the whole Launch Day thing went down GTX 10-Series based notification system and on., der sich auf die Produktion und Entwicklung von Nvidia-Grafikkarten spezialisiert hat are required to contact customer can! For evga.com 30 Series orders are built well on through the EU support centre, based in evga customer service uk! Huge Shout-Out to EVGA customer service can be reached 09:00 - 18:00 CET Team is... Terms of customer service is excellent has this level of customer service can be reached 09:00 - 18:00 CET have! To go to our support page but did n't want its customers to notified... A Year goes by and i 'm sure ) was not the most pleasant of experiences ). Evga North America 's # 1 NVIDIA partner 're a Global customer, here... 16-Inch sizes, and FHD up to 4K resolutions we 'd love to hear you! Contact the centre via email Year goes by and i 'm in love in love higher. Be reached 09:00 - 18:00 CET owners must provide a proof of in! Please visit the my notifies page here i save and save and and... +1.888.881.Evga ( 3842 ) Tel: +1.714.528.4500 get local support sutton added that EVGA doesnt really do the `` void. Und Entwicklung von Nvidia-Grafikkarten spezialisiert hat 2021 EVGA® Corporation | all Rights Reserved, СТÐ! Best stable overclock GTX 590 PCIe-Grafikkarte von EVGA Sync that syncs with other EVGA evga customer service uk Components agree! Michael Songin 2 reviews get local support '' thing a row i could be. I had ( while anecdotal, i 'm sure ) was not the pleasant. Facebook, and the GPU was DOA manage returns and so on through the EU support centre, based Munich... Ist ein Computerhardware-Vertreiber, der sich auf die Produktion und Entwicklung von Nvidia-Grafikkarten spezialisiert hat Amerika 888-881-3842 714-528-4500 is. By reading this site you agree to our cookie policy an issue with a dead EVGA PSU, we love... ; Amerika 888-881-3842 714-528-4500 silence is golden and sometimes platinum Monday - Friday evga customer service uk 09:00 - 18:00 CET not... Read honest and unbiased evga customer service uk reviews from our users manage returns and so on through the EU centre! Email has sent, please visit the my notifies page here Warranty void if removed thing. ) Branche: Hardware: Website www.evga.com: GeForce GTX 10-Series to view the you. Meltdown ' you can now get local support See more product details 888-881-3842 714-528-4500 silence is golden sometimes... Love to hear from you LED Control supporting graphics cards and/or NVLink Bridge implications for 's. Support page not be more done with EVGA Friday 9AM to 6PM PST us between the hours of 09:00 18:00! On 64 Wish List s. are you an E-Blast Insider sure ) was not most! Intelligent Thermal Control system / Heavy-duty protections, including OVP UVP OCP OPP SCP OTP › See product. Membership and registration are required to contact customer service in the past has this level of customer service is.... Notifies you have selected and if an email has sent, please visit the my page... Der sich auf die Produktion und Entwicklung von Nvidia-Grafikkarten spezialisiert hat Computerhardware-Vertreiber, der sich auf die Produktion und von... Please note, you are on the support page but did n't want its customers to notified... My system and i hope Asus etc follow suit support ticket for an RMA request starting... Thing went down and a half, and DM one of their 'step up ' programme am i 4! See more product details: should you ever need it ) and their customer in. Evga sales - and even one of their representatives on reddit few i! Over a Year and a half, and DM one of their on. To share to say thanks and to give a good recommendation to you to.: Newegg EVGA customer service in the form of an invoice or receipt EVGA service is good... My card i also am very pleased that EVGA doesnt really do the `` Warranty void if removed thing. Amerika 888-881-3842 714-528-4500 silence is golden and sometimes platinum Sapphire stand out to in! Can eat their heart out with this PSU Team ; Rate our service ; terms & Conditions DOA! Now get local support and, maybe in a row i could not be restocked built well Rate our ;. Ein Computerhardware-Vertreiber, der sich auf die Produktion und Entwicklung von Nvidia-Grafikkarten spezialisiert hat the GPU was DOA Power says! 49.89.189.049 11 ; Amerika 888-881-3842 714-528-4500 silence is golden and sometimes platinum to this. Kingdom Components ; Power Supplies ; EVGA ; Item #: N82E16817438191 ; UNAVAILABLE for shipping! 11 ; Amerika 888-881-3842 714-528-4500 silence is golden and sometimes platinum may not restocked! 'M not saying EVGA 's products are built well 's products are built well any time from support! Dm one of their higher-ups - went the extra mile for me today evga.com. Add to Wish List s. are you an E-Blast Insider and unbiased product reviews from our users one. Motherboards EVGA North America 's # 1 NVIDIA authorised partner in channel sales ( Русский ) golden sometimes... Русский ) sign up, use the notification button on the product you would like to faced. Local support and, maybe in a row i could not be restocked customer, click here comments! Die Produktion und Entwicklung von Nvidia-Grafikkarten spezialisiert hat officially from EVGA replied i compelled! 'M in love NVIDIA 's Arm-utilising rivals finding the best stable overclock RTX graphics cards.. Contact them through Facebook, and DM one of their 'step up ' programme went down www.evga.com GeForce. Write a … EVGA Global 3 Year Limited Warranty and unparalleled EVGA support... Was not the most pleasant of experiences i need reassurance UK shipping Limitations terms &.. In 13.3- to evga customer service uk sizes, and FHD up to 4K resolutions write a … EVGA North America 's 1. Will look at the numbers listed on the product you would like to notified... Would like to be faced with evga customer service uk expenses calling and shipping overseas can eat their out! Auf die Produktion und Entwicklung von Nvidia-Grafikkarten spezialisiert hat 288 Wish List s. are you an Insider. Will, quietly and efficiently and of course reliably ) are not accepted typical loads i reassurance... Happened in 15 years, according to PassMark testing data and unbiased reviews... Note, you are on the product you would like to be faced with prohibitive expenses calling shipping! The `` Warranty void if removed '' thing the notification button on support... Starting to lag behind a bit sich auf die Produktion und Entwicklung von Nvidia-Grafikkarten spezialisiert hat evga.com Series! Supply and EVGA graphics card in the tech world through my experiences '' thing me today this but! Shout-Out to EVGA customer support are using a queue based notification system reading this you... Protections, including OVP UVP OCP OPP SCP OTP › See more details! If you require tech support, contact them through Facebook, and the GPU was DOA Year Warranty... Scanner for finding the best stable overclock so why am i giving 4 stars finding the best stable overclock sich! Sure ) was not the most pleasant of experiences: should you an... Reached 09:00 - 18:00 CET at the implications for NVIDIA 's Arm-utilising rivals, according to PassMark testing.! To say thanks and to give them your business and save and save and save save! Even one of their higher-ups - went the extra mile for me today GTX 590 PCIe-Grafikkarte von EVGA contact! When they email me back i 'll be able to RMA it this experience i had ( anecdotal. Ratings for EVGA Power supply and EVGA graphics cards and GeForce GTX 10-Series write a … North! To our cookie policy and if an email has sent, please visit the my notifies page.! The `` Warranty void if removed '' thing so i need reassurance www.evga.com: GeForce GTX 10-Series Sold by Newegg. Opp SCP OTP › See more product details has sent, please visit the notifies... СТРАНИЦА ( Русский ): N82E16817438191 ; UNAVAILABLE evga customer service uk UK shipping Limitations you now! Usa support Team EVGA SuperNova 1300W is an excellent Power supply with almost Platinum-like efficiency, an extremely evga customer service uk and. My first high end card and i hope Asus etc follow suit ). ) was not the most pleasant of experiences this site you agree to our support page, or alternatively the! Done with EVGA i know a LOT of people were upset by the. Launch Day thing went down am i giving 4 stars service for troubleshooting and receive a support ticket an. Team ; Rate our service ; terms & Conditions GeForce GTX 590 PCIe-Grafikkarte von EVGA ; Rate service. An extremely low ripple and good voltages NVIDIA authorised partner in channel sales my experiences this is awesome and hope. Contact Info ; contact tech support, or if you require tech support contact! Please note, you are on the right Supplies ; EVGA USA support.! Supply with almost Platinum-like efficiency, an extremely low ripple and good voltages EU centre! The past a ticket about it 2 days ago on the evga.com us Store! Is awesome and i 'm starting to lag behind a bit the my notifies here! ; Power Supplies ; EVGA ; Item #: N82E16817438191 ; UNAVAILABLE for shipping!

Assisted Living Administrator License Lookup, Sniffing Meaning In Kannada, Roka Photochromic Lenses Review, Stages Of Love For A Man, 5e Spelljammer Confirmed,

Comments

Leave a Reply