“Mui Ne Go” makes every effort in order to provide you with excellent service, before and after purchase. This effort includes partnering with top reliable suppliers, and operating a constant support system to handle any issues which may arise with regards to your bookings.
We know that travel plans within countries often change, so we strive to give each booking the most flexible change and cancellation terms we can. Having said that, we’re still an online ticket agency – we sell the tickets but do not operate vehicles ourselves. This means that our changes and cancellation policy depends on the specific travel supplier, and varies from one supplier to another.
We offer, in co-ordination with our suppliers three levels of refund and cancellation policies:
- Strict: changes in bookings are possible up to 72 hours before departure, with a rebooking fee which changes between suppliers, and can be 5%-25% of the original booking price. Cancellations and refunds are not possible after the tickets have been issued.
- Flexible: changes in bookings are possible up to 72 hours before departure, with a rebooking fee which changes between suppliers, and can be 5%-25% of the original booking price. Cancellations are possible up to 10 days before departure, with a 10% cancellation fee charged in case of refund.
- Very Flexible: Changes and cancellations are possible up to 48 hours before departure, with a 10% cancellation fee charged in case of refund.
Please check your specific service booking page to know which level of flexibility this booking offers.
Notice: Despite the above terms, specific suppliers may add or change to these terms. If that is the case, it will be mentioned in the booking page.
Cases in which refunds or changes will not be possible:
- Details which you provided are wrong – if you put in a wrong email or phone number, booked wrong dates or times, or made any other mistake during the booking process, we will definitely try to reach you and assure the service is eventually provided as you want it, however we cannot assure it and cannot take responsibility for it.
- Failure to follow instructions given in the email/PDF – sometimes specific suppliers will have specific requirements including (but not limited to) arriving early to the station, exchanging a ticket for a boarding pass in advance, and more. Please read carefully through these details.
- Factors which are beyond our influence have caused the service to delay or cancel, or prevented you from arriving to it. Such cases include (but are not limited to) bad weather, road blocks, local strikes, and more.
Notice the refunds that have been approved take 5-7 business days to process and show back in your credit card statement.
“Mui Ne Go” reserves the right to modify or terminate this Refund Policy, at any time, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice. If “Mui Ne Go” modifies this Refund Policy we will continue to process all claims for issues in bookings made prior to the effective date of the modification, in accordance with the policy in effect at the time of that booking.
If you have any questions about the Refund Policy, please contact us.